sábado, 14 de julho de 2018







Exercícios:

 1.  I’m thirsty.  I WOULD LIKE a glass of water, please. 

 2.  A: ___________ you ___________ a break?    B: Yes, we ___________. 

 3.  I don’t understand this.  I _________________ some help with my homework. 

 4.  Patrick _________________ go to the supermarket.  He needs milk. 

 5.  (A) ___________ Tom ___________ come with us?  (B) Yes, he ___________. 

 6.  (A) Can I help you?  (B) Yes, I _________________ a ticket to Melbourne.  

 7.  My friends _________________ come to the party next week. 

 8.  (A) ___________ you ___________ work on Saturday?  (B) No, I ___________. 

 9.  ___________ you ___________ chocolate ice-cream or vanilla-ice cream?       10.  (A) ___________ you ___________ see a movie?  (B) No, I ___________. 

 11.  What ___________ you ___________ do tomorrow? 

 12.  (A) Who _________________ some candy?  (B) We ______



Directions: Fill in the blanks with "would" and "like."

What WOULD  you LIKE to eat?

  1. I ________ _________ a hot dog.
  1. What ________ she ________?
  1. She ________ ________ some french fries.
  1. How _________ you __________ your steak?
  1. I _________ _________ it well done.
  1. They _________ __________ to watch TV.
  1. Your parents __________ _________ that. (negative)
  1. Bob _________ _________ living in California. (negative)
  1. ________ you _________ some ketchup?




Like vs Would Like Exercise


1. I  playing basketball in my spare time.
2. My sister  to go to Venice.
3.  tea? If so, you should really try Earl Grey.
4.  a cup of tea? I can brew some for you.
5.  your new teacher?
6.  your new teacher for next semester also?
7.  some cheese with your wine?
8. I  some cheese with my wine, please.
9. I  blue cheese with wine.
10. I  jogging every morning before I go to work.
11. What ?
12. What  today?
13. James  the snow.
14. Carol  to study physics.
15. Carol  studying physics.

4 comentários :