quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2016








Cumprimentar as pessoas e perguntar como elas estão.

How are you?: Como você está?

Exemplo:
A: Hey, Josh. Good morning.
B: Hi, Tom. Morning. How are you?
A: I'm good, thank you. And you?
B: Great, thanks

How are you doing?: Como vai? Como você está indo? Como você está?

Exemplo:
A: Hey, Josh. Good morning.
B: Hi, Tom. Morning. How are you doing?
A: Pretty good, thank you. And you?
B: Not bad, thanks.


Possíveis repostas para as perguntas "How are you?" e "How are you doing?"

I'm good ou Good: Estou bem ou Bem .

I'm fine ou Fine: Estou bem ou Bem.

Pretty good: Muito bem.

I'm wonderful ou Wonderful: Estou muito bem (Me sinto maravilhosamente bem) ou Muito bem.

I'm great ou Great: Estou ótimo (a) ou Ótimo (a)

Not bad: Estou bem ou Nada mal (Quando você se sente melhor do que imaginava).

Awesome: Estou muito bem


 Diálogo:

A: Hello, Mary. Good evening.
B: Hey, Jack. Good evening.
B: How are you?
A: I'm great, thanks. And you? How are you doing?
B: Awesome, thanks.
A: Ok, Good night, Mary.
B: Bye, Jack. Good night.



0 comentários :

Postar um comentário